089

Have you ever just stopped and looked at the sky? Maybe one day you should, because sometimes you never realize how beautiful the world is. Everyone now a days, tries to rush through everything. All I have to say is try to enjoy, the moment and take your time for once. We take things for granted all the time, whether it’s the food we eat, the house we live in, our parents, and before you know it, it’s gone.
Some days I take my time to look how far I’ve come and look at all my surroundings. This picture made me, more thankful, to have been there at that exact time, and to have looked at the gorgeous horizon. While the temperature started to decrease slowly as it came closer to night time, the last sight of the beautiful warm sun shining though the oddly shaped clouds, and trees farther out in distance and the stop sign as a trade mark. It just made me feel at home, relaxed and thankful. Thankful to be here in this world. I took a picture of this to remember, remember this wonderful moment. This moment, that I wanted to last forever, it made me realize how lucky I am.
A few months ago, one of my friends passed away. I know if he was here, he would’ve loved to see that, I talked to him but I was in such a hurry, that I barely got to know him. As close as I felt to him, I wish I could’ve spent more time with him. I took my time with someone for granted and I can’t take that back, no matter how hard I try. What I’m trying to say here, is that next time you’re in such a rush, slow down. Look were you are, take chances, try new things, and be grateful, because you never know what could happen next.  Look at this beautiful world.

-You are never forgotten, our champion. ~ CDP~