I think I could honestly admit that I’m scared of my future. I see so many accidents, that change someones life forever. Ever second, of every day, we never know what’s going to happen next. we never know if we’re going to wake up the next day, or have a place to stay. That’s why I try to give everything my all.

It’s scary to think that, we go to school, live day by day, with many bad and good opportunities, and it is all up to us to know what is right and what is wrong. Those decisions and how well we do in school determines how we will live every day for the rest of our lives, we determine how our futures will be, whether it is good or bad. Yet, others decisions may impact our future such as, a drunk driver, because of their ignorant choice, another person might have to pay for it.

No one ever knows what their future will be like, but I hope that I have a good future ahead of me. I work hard inside and outside of school, because I know that it will be hard to get into a good college and find a good job. My parents remind me every day that it will be harder for kids in our generation, because things are changing every day in the world.

When I feel like giving up, feeling down or I feel like just giving up, I think of all the things I’ve seen and went through before I was adopted. I think of how I got through that, and how I never want my life to be like that again and I truly believe that I can make it. It won’t be easy, but I will make it. My dad says “Audrianna, everyone has to go through something hard to make them stronger and make it through life, everyone does. As long as you learned something from it, it was a good experience. You can’t live in the past, you have to focus on what you want to be, because I’m not going to lie, it’s going to be hard… It’s going to be hard.”

I’m not sure what to expect in my future but I do know that I do work hard. I hope that I will have a good future, I would love to go to college and be successful. Or to just be able to provide and be there for all the people that where there for me, will still be an amazing accomplishment for me. I’m always trying to above and beyond what I think or others think I am capable of. One day, I know it will pay off but for now, I will continue to keep working hard and giving everything my all, because right now, that’s all I can do.

I took and edited this picture, I chose this quote because I tell myself this everyday. Just keep moving forward, to keep moving in the future and to not live in the past. I used an “a” at the bottom to represent my first name, if you’d like to use this picture in one of your blog posts or for something else, you may.

.